Jan 3, 2013

31 Things To Do... the Final List.

The List is complete!! 

I put a couple screen shots below so you can see it in all it's glory. (I even picked out a new font just for the occasion.) But in case you can't read it or open the pictures -- I also included the list below:


31 Things To Do In 2013:
  1. Parasail over one of the Great Lakes
  2. Lose 31 pounds
  3. Make one new recipe each month
  4. Perform at a poetry slam
  5. Unpack - boxes, bags, bins, and all!
  6. Visit Steve in Virginia Beach
  7. Read 12 "real" books
  8. Get my bachelor's degree
  9. Spend a day in downtown Detroit
  10. Get a physical
  11. See a show on Broadway
  12. Take an art or photography class
  13. Create some "Found Letter Art" with Allison Kyro
  14. Dye my hair a neon color (pink, purple or aqua)
  15. Increase my blogging audience to 25 "followers"
  16. Make some art for my apartment
  17. Go on a date
  18. Do a 5K run/walk
  19. Right a wrong
  20. Sleep outdoors
  21. Volunteer 31 hours
  22. Watch Titanic, Braveheart, and Singin' in the Rain
  23. Simplify my 'stuff' (give it, sell it, toss it)
  24. Have something published
  25. Watch a film at the Detroit Film Theatre
  26. Grow my savings account
  27. Spend a whole day in silence
  28. Go canoeing
  29. Drive to Canada
  30. Go to the Detroit Zoo with a kid (parents welcome)
  31. Visit my grandparents' grave sites

No comments:

Post a Comment