Jul 9, 2008

July 7, 2008 (technically) – No pain, no gain!

I should be asleep in bed, particularly because I have a headache probably due to a lack of sunscreen today. However, it seems to be the night for staying up late since we aren’t leaving for camp until around 10:30 tomorrow.


Picking up where I left off, I am feeling better (headache aside) and slightly more capable of life. I took a little time “off” and walked around alone which was really needed. Perhaps this is strange, but I still felt like I was walking too fast and stopping too often but I also didn’t care about it. With no one else with me I lost that sense of comparison.


Anyway, on my walk, I ended up at a nice park near a cathedral and all the old architectural details that go along with that. It was wonderfully fabulous of course and I took pictures of statues and buildings and this fantastic stone wall along the side of the walkway. It all reminds me of Italy and I find myself translating into Italian in my head a lot. Which is of no use to me at all of course, since I’m in Poland.


1 comment:

  1. Glad you're doing better; I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!!

    ReplyDelete